The rabbit-kangaroo-dog of the apocalypse?
In other horrifying/funny news, here are some recent searches that have led to my blog:
1. Little boy playing with his penis
2. Dick Halloran’s bedroom
3. Killer scarecrow
4. Lara San Giacomo Pink motorbike The Stand
5. Does Kathy Bates have OC?
- Scarina--the authoress and editrix of this site. I like scary movies and have dedicated my free time to cataloging horror--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Sometimes there are books too.
There's film criticism, literary criticism, and humor here. I can be highbrow but there's lots of pop culture too. And feminism.
I fervently love "Twin Peaks" and wish it were a real place so I could move there. I can't list my favorite scary movies because they change depending on my mood, the season, and how much coffee I've had.
I'm an artist looking for ways to blend creepy with cute. I try to channel my childhood nightmares, my love of horror, and my experiences with sleepy paralysis.
Reach out and touch someoneNeed to get in touch with me? Here's my email address. email@example.com
You Have Questions?
Last Week in the Scary Vault of Scariness
From the Crypt
- 21st century
- 50 chilling classics
- body horror
- celebrity deaths
- cult classics
- double feature
- famous movie monsters
- film club
- halloween 2010
- halloween 2011
- halloween 2012
- halloween 2013
- halloween 2016
- haunted houses
- horror-writers dot net
- killer kids
- outer space
- serial killers
- short film
- slashermas 2013
- terrible toys
- things involving me
- tv miniseries
- you so crazy
- zombiemas 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Did you know I'm on Instagram? Well, I am.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eyes of Laura Mars
- Trembling and Obedient, she Ate that Burning Heart out of his Hand
- Killer Legends
- The Skin I Live In
- Never Trust a Faun
- The Steel Cage Match of the Century
- Humanoids from the Deep (1980)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge
- Dolly Dearest
- The Devil's Backbone/El Espinazo del Diablo
Top 10 “Scenes That Make You Go ‘What?'”